After 6 months of intense labour, we are happy to share with you the study on the Fiscal Impact of EU migrants in Austria, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK.
- A pro- free movement counterfactual should be developed to refute anti-migrant rhetoric
- Member states should deepen their collaboration on the free movement of persons
- Judgments of the EU Court of Justice prior to 2004 should be translated into all languages
- Press-release: Members of The European Parliament Support the Creation of a Task Force to Monitor Free Movement in the EU
- Fiscal Impact on EU Migrants in Austria, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK